About the Real Estate Authority
Ken has been in the business of helping folks buy and sell homes for over 30 years. He has earned the designation; The Real Estate Authority Of Southwest Florida as a result of persistence and hard work. He has been recognized for superior performance ever since he built his first tree house as a kid in the woods of Pennsylvania. Nobody will work harder for your successful real estate transition.
Ken is a University of Maryland graduate with a degree in finance and accounting. He earned his CPA designation on the first attempt, something only 12% of CPA candidates were able to achieve at that time. Seven years in the grueling business of public accounting taught him the power of attention to detail and organization. In 1982 he formed Kenneth Allen Communities as a developer of residential land and properties in the metro Washington, DC area. By the late 1980’s Ken and his team of building professionals were delivering over 100 homes per year in Maryland and Northern Virginia. In the early 1990’s Ken began his third career in real estate.
As a RE/MAX Real Estate Professional
Ken enjoys working with buyers and sellers. In 1997 his career interests were combined with RE/MAX. He is licensed in Florida as a Broker Associate, license # BK3030322. Ken is a graduate of the Real Estate Institute and an International Real Estate Real Estate Specialist. He has won numerous performance and marketing awards in the area of property presentation.
Ken consistently ranks in the top 5% of production as tracked by the National Association Of Realtors. Recognizing the power of the internet, Ken maintains a series of award winning websites offering maximum opportunity for buyers and maximum exposure for sellers. Ken sells more because he does more.
Ken takes pride in being The Real Estate Authority Of Southwest Florida. He has developed a team of real estate professionals to insure that every facet of your transaction is handled properly. Ken has represented buyers and sellers in thousands of transactions and every transaction, large or small receives his complete attention. His deep understanding of both sides of the issue gives him a valuable perspective. From start to finish, you can be assured of a smooth and successful transaction.
- Broker Associate at RE/MAX Realty Group, Fort Myers, FL
- Member Florida and National Association of Realtors
- Member Fort Myers Association of Realtors
- Member MLS Committee for the Fort Myers Realtor Association
- Member Fort Myers Beach Chamber of Commerce
- Seniors Real Estate Specialist (SRES) helping seniors negotiate their next transition
- International Real Estate Specialist, (IRES)
- Visit Ken’s award winning website and search every listed property for sale at https://www.swflgulfcoast.com
- Full time licensed Realtor since 1993 and since 1997 with RE/MAX Realty Group
- Graduate of the Realtor Institute (GRI)
- Past Certified Public Accountant in the State of Maryland
- Past President Kenneth Allen Communities, a Washington, DC area home builder and developer
- Past winner of the MAME award (Virginia) for superior model home presentation
- Many thousands of happy buyers and sellers and bazillions of dollars sold
- Resident of Fort Myers Beach, FL since 2001
- Boating, golf and basketball enthusiast
- Licensed high school basketball referee
Active Boy Scout leader and member Fort Myers Beach Kiwanis