Ken Tribble has been in the business of helping folks buy and sell homes for over 20 years. He learned, early on, the value of persistence and hard work. Nobody will work harder for your successful real estate transition than Ken.
Ken has been recognized for superior performance ever since he built his first tree house in the woods of Pennsylvania. Working his way through college, he was recognized for the the cleanest kitchen at the White Coffee Pot restaurant in Laurel, MD.
He earned his CPA designation on the first attempt, something only 12% of CPA candidates were able to achieve at that time. Seven years in the grueling business of public accounting taught Ken attention to detail and the power of organization.
In 1982 Ken became President of Kenneth Allen Communities, a developer of residential land and properties in the metro Washington, DC area. By the late 1980’s Ken and his team of building professionals were delivering over 100 homes per year.
Ken enjoys working with buyers and sellers and in 1994 his career interests were combined with RE/MAX. He is licensed in Florida as a Broker Associate, license # BK 3030322. Ken is a graduate of the Real Estate Institute (GRI) and has won numerous performance and marketing awards in the area of property presentation. Recognizing the power of the internet Ken maintains a series of award winning websites offering buyers maximum opportunity and sellers maximum exposure.
Ken sells more because he does more. Every transaction, large or small receives his complete attention. He has developed a team of real estate professionals to insure that every facet of your transaction is handled properly. Ken has represented buyers and sellers in thousands of transactions. His in depth understanding of both sides of the issue gives him a valuable perspective. From start to finish, you can be assured of a smooth transaction.
- Florida Broker Associate, License # BK3030322
- Member Fort Myers Beach Chamber of Commerce
- Full time licensed RE/MAX Realtor since 1994.
- Graduate of the Realtor Institute (GRI)
- Past Certified Public Accountant (MD)
- Past President Kenneth Allen Communities a major Washington, DC area home builder
- Winner of the MAME award (Virginia) for superior model home presentation
- Thousands of happy buyers and sellers and bazillions sold
- Resident of Fort Myers Beach, FL since 2001
- Boating, golf and basketball enthusiast
- Licensed high school basketball referee
“Real estate has been my passion throughout my adult professional career. I recognize that your home may very well be your most valued asset. I understand the responsibility I take on and will do my very best to insure your successful real estate transition.”